Sports Therapist (BSc Hons)//Massage Therapist//Personal Trainer
Modestas has been involved in multiple sports since I was 9 years old and plays badminton, basketball, football, Thai boxing and general fitness but he’s main achievements were gained in football: playing international youth level for Lithuania. Playing a high level of football lead to a an increased number of injuries so he decided to become a Sports Therapist and prevent active people from getting injured and help them to recover after.
Modestas is fully qualified and insured Sports and Deep Tissue Massage Therapist and also a level 3 Personal Trainer. You can also count with Modestas to give you advice about your injuries as he is in the final year of Sports Therapy at London Metropolitan University.
His current therapy experience is below:
- Looking after the Renegades hockey team and The Polytechnic Football Club in Chiswick
- Worked as a massage therapists for Tour of Cambridge 2016, Royal Park Half Marathon 2016
- Pre-match and post-match treatments
- Pitch side injury evaluations
- Massage and manual therapy treatments
- KT taping and home rehab advice
- Acted as Fitness Consultant for Fitness First tough freestyle group training classes (spinning, core)
‘Knowing that my skills and knowledge has a positive influence on others well-being makes my sole happy’