Sports and Dance Therapist Bsc (Hons) // Massage Therapist // Pilates Instructor
Daniela practiced a variety of sports while growing up – skiing, cycling, rhythmic gymnastics and ballet. She enjoys ice-skating and is interested in tennis, running and team sports as well. She also works part-time at All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club Wimbledon. She’s been working in community rugby and large sporting events such as London and Brighton marathons, Aegon tennis tournament and Rough Runner – a running obstacle challenge. She has also worked as a volunteer gym assistant in a cancer hospice. Daniela enjoys getting people better and always looks forward to new challenges ahead.
- Lower back and neck pain including postural assessments and degenerative conditions
- Children and adolescents injuries – post-fracture rehab, growth conditions and muscle pain
- Arthritis of the lower limb management including hip and knee replacement rehab
- Running technique assessments, long distance running injuries, training and rehab advice; experience with marathons runners and ultra-running challenges
- Sports and deep tissue massage
- Manual therapy to increase joint mobility and reduce stiffness
- Special interest in EMG – muscle activity and recruitment patterns, evaluation of muscle weakness
- Advanced immediate care in sport certificate from the Rugby Football Union
- Work experience in rugby and works for London Welsh Amateurs
I saw Daniela when I had a lot of pain due to bursitis in my shoulder. She gave me a deep sports massage that was sore, but made a massive improvement. She also took me through exercises and stretches to help the problem improve. I couldn’t recommend her enough. Great service, price and aftercare.
Hi Samia, could you please thank Daniela for sorting me out last week – I got a PB (second life!) of 55 minutes at the Kew Gardens 10k race. Thanks
I’d highly recommend Clinic4sport to anyone. Samia and Daniela have been treating me for longer than 4 years. They helped me achieve my goals as a professional muay thai fighter. They are experienced, passionate, and they care a lot about their patients.
Nina J. Zhu
I have been going here for over 4 years, Daniela has been fantastic. The number of issues she’s helped fix is too long to list and still currently helps relieve pain with a long standing back injury allowing me to play social rugby. Something a few years ago I’d given up on. Can’t recommend Clinic 4 Sport enough, a friendly and professional service all round.
Samia, please thank Daniela from me as had no more headaches since her treatment. Charlie Stockport.
Dukes Meadows, General Manager
I am very satisfied with the service provided by Daniela, She was professional and very knowledgeable and with her treatment she relieve me from lots of pain. I will definitely book another appointment with Daniela as soon as I can. Thank you for your email and I am looking forward to seeing you guys soon!