Elisa is our organisation wizard! Originally from Spain, were she studied Musicology & Cultural Management, Elisa and Sergio (our resident physiotherapy) have come over to the UK for a change of scenery and new way of life. She has experience in events & communication in relation to stage arts and music. She loves being in communicating with people, getting out of her comfort zone and exploring new worlds. She is very keen on a healthy lifestyle and enjoys doing sport especially dancing (mainly salsa & mambo)!
Elisa’s role includes:
- Making an appointment with our Practitioners
- Making changes to an already booked appointment
- Ensuring you fill in COVID-19 Secure Forms
- Sending you a facility map so that you access our premises safely & COVID-19 secured
- If you have a message to pass on to our therapists, Elisa will be happy help!
- Elisa will also check all went well with your appointment so please feel free to leave a comment with her
Quick Fire Questions – Get to know our Staff!
- Where is the best place you ever travelled?
Fav place until now definitely Cracovia! I remember that trip very fondly because it was the first with my brother 😊
- What are your sports?
I played basketball for 6 years when I was a kid. I love playing sports in general and I am very into tennis and paddle.
- What is your guilty pleasure
Lomo iberico! (Cured Pork Loin) Every time I travel from Spain, I need to keep some in my bag to survive in London.