Founder // Sports Therapist (BSc Hons) // Massage Therapist // Biomechanics Coach
Samia is the Clinic4Sport founder and she started providing treatments in the changing rooms of a small tennis club in Chiswick back in 2008. From there she developed an understanding for returning tennis coaches back to play safely and decided to keep on learning and opened a Sports Injury Clinic at Dukes Meadows which is a high performance Tennis Centre in Chiswick. From there she was in contact with not only better standard of tennis but her patients had more demanding needs – this did not matter for Samia: she took the challenge head on and today she is the first Sports Therapist working at All England Lawn & Tennis Club (AELTC) in 150 years of history. On a weekly basis she has to keep ex-Wimbledon champions & Members injury free and every year she is involved with the Wimbledon Championships.
In April 2010, her ‘no problem’ approach took her to travel on tour across 4 different European Countries with a marathon runner who successfully completed 50 consecutive marathons in 50 days.
A passion for Sports Therapy sees Samia putting teams of therapists to provide pre and post care at major mass participation events such as: London Marathon, Tour de Force, Ride 100,The Big Ride for Africa, Oxfam Trailwalker, Tour of Cambridgeshire and Rough Runner.
Samia enjoys keeping fit and healthy and believes in leading by example. Snowboarding is her primary sport and having trained for over 10 consecutive winter seasons, gives her an inside knowledge of the demands and injury possibilities within winter sports.
- Injury assessment and evaluation to determine whether an athlete or participant can continue safely with the event or activity
- Design and monitor rehabilitation programmes appropriate to the injury and/or sport and level
- Rehabilitation of injuries by using manual therapy techniques, apparatus and electrotherapy
- Joint testing for ease and range of movement, pain and dysfunction
- Help to mentally and physically preparing players, athletes and participants before a competition and using strapping, taping and massage techniques where necessary
- Emergency first aid provision in a sport and exercise environment
- Assessment conduction of the fitness level of players, athletes or participants and advise on exercises prior to an event or fixture
- Mobilization of joints to alleviate pain
- Samia can decide whether athletes, players or participants need extra treatments and is able to coordinate referrals to other practitioners
- Capable of working alone or with coaches, trainers and/or fitness advisers to implement exercise, conditioning, core stability and injury prevention programmes, so that athletes, players or participants reach and maintain peak performance.
Hi Samia, Hope you had a nice weekend, I played 90 minutes on Saturday no problems (even got man of the match). Thanks for your help.
Neil. PS. I promise I’ll retire in the next 10 years
Dear Samia and the team at Clinic4Sport,
I wanted to say a massive thank you for your help and support at the Stadium Challenge on Saturday. The massages were welcomed by many of the participants. In total, we had 272 participants scale the steps of Twickenham Stadium and to date have raised £39,500 and counting for Shooting Star Children’s Hospices. For a pilot event we are really pleased. Thank you again for your help and support at this year’s Stadium Challenge.
Shooting Star Chase
Samia, many thanks for all your help and service this year. Please pass on our thanks to all of your team for doing a great job and keeping AELTC members happy and mobile!
I’d highly recommend Clinic4sport to anyone. Samia and Daniela have been treating me for longer than 4 years. They helped me achieve my goals as a professional muay thai fighter. They are experienced, passionate, and they care a lot about their patients.
Nina J. Zhu
I am delighted to give you the fantastic news that our 2018 London Marathon Team has raised a magnificent £221,653! This is an incredible achievement and will make a significant difference to the support that we offer to the children and their families, who we are privileged to care for. Thank you so much for your tremendous contribution in helping to make this years’ London Marathon such a great success for our charity. We truly valued your therapists’ hard work on the day, as always. They really looked after our runners in a friendly and professional way and helped to make them feel human again! Please pass on our sincere thanks to your team. Your continued support is greatly appreciated. We couldn’t take such good care of our runners without you! With my very best wishes