Massage Therapist // Personal Trainer
Joely comes from a Dancing and Musical Theatre background having attained a foundation Degree from The Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts. Her main interests include: Dance, Running, Travel and Nutrition and she is in her final year at St Mary’s University studying a BSc in Sports Rehabilitation. Being a dancer Joely noticed the high level of injuries present in the industry and so her aim is to work with Dancers in injury rehabilitation and Joely has a special interest in core stability, mobility and yoga.
Joely is a fully qualified and insured Sports Massage Therapist and also a Level 3 Personal Trainer. You can trust that Joely will provide you with effective treatment as well as advice on fitness and injury rehabilitation.
Her current therapy experience includes:
- London Irish Rugby, Philadelphia Phillies Baseball
- Isokinetic, Harley Street
- The St Mary’s University Clinic
- Worked as a massage therapist for London Marathon, Prudential Rude London and The London Moonwalk
- Pre and Post-match treatments, full PHICIS qualification