Our clinics now have the facility to offer Footscan pressure plate analysis to determine the amount of pressure applied through the foot & ultimately to determine your risk of injury.
Whether you are an elite athlete, recreational walker or factory worker on your feet, Clinic4Sport will help your feet to adopt the correct foot motion, improve your movement efficiency and accurate measure pressures applied by the foot so we can determine an appropriate exercise program, check on progress and refer you for custom made orthotics.
By utilizing our new footscan technology we are able to assess & measure with precision the following areas:
- Biomechanical Gait Analysis
- Running, jumping and landing analysis
- Movement pattern assessments
- Foot posture and alignment when standing
- Golf specific force transfer measurements
- Custom made UK made Orthotics
- Ability to see areas of high pressure loading (vital for diabetic patients)
- Outcome measures – pre/post intervention, orthotic or treatment differences can be compared
Our Footscan is available to you at all of our clinics and you can easily discuss further details on your next appointment as all of our Practitioners will be trained provide you with Footscan technology and help you decide the best orthotics for you and your sport.
For a footscan gait analysis, you do not need to bring anything special for this appointment, just yourself. We will ask you to walk barefooted on our platform and from there we will get relevant data to help you move better.
To book your footscan appointment, simply click on the link below and you will be taken to our live online appointment availability so simple to get yourself booked up!
Should you wish to consult us further about this service, simply click contact us to learn more, fill in form and we will get in touch with you.
Looking forward in seeing you at our Clinics!